Super Bed is to be an inflatable bed that is ready to give you or your guests a perfect night’s sleep in less than 3 minutes. They state Super Bed works just like a spring mattress and has a built-in pump that inflates and deflates at the push of a button. Super Bed promises their soft fabric top is comfortable and it’s so sturdy you’ll be able to use it for many nights anywhere you take it.
What Is So Great About Super Bed Inflatable Bed?
- Super Bed claims that its ease of use, comfort, and portability makes it the perfect choice for a guest bed for the in-laws or older guests and replace the bulky, heavy pull out couch beds or other temporary sleeping solutions.
- Super Bed is said to use the same principal as a box spring mattress, except instead of coils it uses 42 “air pillars”, which absorbs vibrations so one sleeper won’t disturb the other, and provide stability and support.
- Super Bed is listed as a Queen size mattress that will let 2 adults comfortably sleep on it. They state it has 14” sides, a soft fabric velour top, and will last for many uses. They claim it has been tested to last 30,000 250-pound pressure cycles without deflating and in the infomercial they show a guy on a minibike jump on Super Bed without popping it.
- Super Bed notes it comes in its own storage bag that includes a strap for easy travel. To use your Super Bed, they suggest you keep it in a convenient place like a closet. Then, when the doorbell rings and your out-of-town in laws have shown up unexpectedly, instead of pulling out the sofa bed, unfurl the Super Bed. Then, plug it in and turn the knob to “inflate” and they say the powerful built-in motor will inflate the bed in less than 3 minutes.
- The next morning, after your guests have told you what a wonderful night’s sleep they have had, you can turn the knob the other way to “deflate”, and then pack Super Bed up and put in back in the closet ready for the next time the door bell rings.