Kesh Anjana Herbal Hair Oil
Today Bank Offer use any Credit or Debit card get 10% Instant discount
Pure mix of anjana kallu helps to prevent premature greyness of hair.
• For all Types hair
• Control Dandruff
• Promotes Hair Growth
• Revitalizes Hair
• 100% Herbal Actives
• Keeps Scalp Healthy
Kesh Anjana Herbal Hair Oil is a unique ayurveda preparation of valuable herbs. Regular application of this oil prevents hair loss, Dandruff, Premature graying Of Hair .It Strengthens the hair from its roots and promotes hair growth.
Method of Usage:
Kesh Anjana Herbal Hair Oil on the skull with both the hands and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepared out of:Pure Coconut Oil.
- Anjanakkallu:For blackening hair.
- Karim Jeerakam:Best for hair loss, Helps to maintain healthy & thick hair.
- Rattanjot:Provide coolness to head. Relieves tension & headache.
- Pachakarpooram:Useful against dandruff.
- Nellickathodu:Prevent premature graying & stimulates pigmentation.
- Preventing Hair Loss through Ayurveda.
Ideal herbal hair care oil prepared strictly observing Ayurvedic prescriptions which help to grow hair naturally preventing dandruff, hair fall & premature graying.
Ayurveda the 5000-years-old systems of holistic healing from India. Hair is the most important cosmetic addition to our appearance. Since healthy hair is a sign of a healthy body it is important for us to keep our hair silky, shiny and thick. According to ayurveda the hair is derived either as a byproduct or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair. To extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution.
• Clean and brush hair on regular intervals.
• After washing the Hair, allow them to dry naturally.
• Avoid using hair styling products with alcohol content.
• Eat nutritious food for healthy hair.
• Use Kesh Anjana Herbal Hair Oil before bath.
“Ayurveda looks to create a balance between body, mind, emotion sprit & environment and places emphasis on the ability to the human body to heal itself, with the assistance and support of non-toxic therapies, including medicinal foods, dietary programs, and herbal medicines. Today many of the health and medical “discoveries” being heralded as breakthroughs by scientists every day were long ago observed and documented by the Ayurvedists.”