MODE OF DELIVERY
• Telechoice Will Deliver Goods To Buyers Door Step.
• Telechoice Mostly Opts for “Cash On Delivery”.
• Telechoice Delivery Staff Will Deliver Goods At Buyers Place .
• Telechoice Will Deliver Your Goods Accurately, In Good Condition and always in Time.
• WE Currently Offer Free Delivery on all Orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on TELECHOICE.
• To Ensure that your order reaches you in fastest time and in good condition we only ship through reputed courier services.
• Please note all items(including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price as per Indian Tax Regulations.
LEAD TIME OF DELIVERY
• The large majority of our orders will deliver mostly in 2-3 days.
• We deliver your orders through our local deliver staff and you can track your order by contacting our customer care.
• Our Shipping and delivery lead time will vary from City to City.
• We deliver on all days(including Public holidays)
• *Note: In the event we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card your credit card shall not be charged for the above cancelled item(s). If you have paid using a debit card/Net Banking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 2 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time, which may be 7-15 days. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same.
FAQ on how customers can protect themselves shopping online.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies